Your Initial Visit
The first step towards achieving your perfect smile.
At Brilliant Smiles Orthodontics, your beautiful smile begins with a thorough examination and an assessment of your oral health.
During this initial visit we help you get acquainted with our office, take a complimentary digital x-ray to diagnose your teeth and jaws, and discuss your options.
The purpose of your initial consultation appointment is to:
- Help you become familiar with our office
- Review your dental and health history
- Learn your treatment goals and objectives
- Provide and explain your treatment options
- Present and review your financial options
We give you the personal attention you deserve by asking you your orthodontic concerns and goals. After gaining a clear understanding of your needs, we take whatever time is necessary to explain your treatment options, answer your questions and make sure you’re comfortable with your proposed treatment care. If you would like to begin treatment the same day as your consultation, let us know. We will make every effort to accommodate you.
Please bring the following items to your initial consultation:
- Your downloadable new patient packet (click light blue button to the right)
- Your completed medical history questionnaire (in your new patient packet)
- Your current dental insurance card(s)
- Your driver’s license
- The name and address of your current dentist
- List of all medications you or your child (if a minor) are taking