Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
Dr. Goff and Brilliant Smiles Orthodontics are the Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Preferred Providers for Brevard County!
Brilliant Smiles Orthodontics is pleased to offer Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. Invisalign and Invisalign teen are a series of clear removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth over time. Each set of aligners are worn from 2-4 weeks, then a new aligner is used to advance your treatment. Over the course of treatment, you will notice your teeth gradually straighten. Invisalign is easy to wear, does not affect your speech, and is comfortable in social situations.
Invisalign teen adds color-changing indicators to the aligners to let you if you’ve worn the aligner the appropriate amount of time. It also includes six free replacement aligners in case some are broken or misplaced. Following all instructions ensures a successful treatment outcome.
Invisalign vs. Braces
Reasons to choose Invisalign over Braces:
- Invisalign is invisible so no one can tell you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign is removable which makes brushing and flossing much easier.
- You can eat & drink what you want while in treatment without the fear of braking your braces.
- Invisalign is comfortable. The aligners have no metal to cause mouth sores.
- Invisalign enables you to view your individual virtual treatment plan so you can see how your teeth will look at the end of treatment, before you begin treatment.
We are excited to meet with you and help you accomplish your smile improvements with Invisalign. Request an appointment so we can help you achieve the smile you desire without braces and wires.
Click on the Invisalign and Invisalign Teen logos above, to visit the Invisalign website and watch informative videos on Invisalign for teens and adults.